- Dr. Ellen Skow (completed Ph.D. dissertation on “Harvesting Energy from Acoustic Pressure Fluctuations within Hydraulic Systems via Excitation of Piezoelectric Stacks” 8/11-5/17, co-advised by Dr. Ken A. Cunefare).
- Dr. Serife Tol (completed Ph.D. dissertation on “Structure-borne Elastic Wave Energy Harvesting Enhanced by Metamaterial Concepts” 8/12-5/17, co-advised by Dr. F. Levent Degertekin).
- Dr. Stephen Leadenham (completed Ph.D. dissertation on “Advanced Concepts in Nonlinear Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting: Intentionally Designed, Inherently Present, and Circuit Nonlinearities“, 8/12-8/15). Current position: Mechanical Engineer, Defense Technologies Engineering Division – Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Dr. Shima Shahab (completed Ph.D. dissertation on “Vibration Energy Harvesting, Biomimetic Actuation, and Contactless Acoustic Energy Transfer in a Quiescent Fluid Domain“, 5/13-8/15). Current position: Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering and Mechanics Department, Virginia Tech
- Ms. Sihong Zhao (completed M.S. with thesis on “Energy Harvesting from Random Vibration of Piezoelectric Cantilevers and Stacks“, 8/11-5/13). Current position: Structural Analyst, Multiphysics Simulation Group, FMC Technologies
- Mr. Algan Samur (completed M.S. with thesis on “Flexible Piezoelectric Composites and Concepts for Bio-Inspired Dynamic Bending-Twisting Actuation“, 8/11-5/13). Current position: Design Engineer, TEI/General Electric Marmara Technology Center
- Mr. Lejun Cen (completed M.S. with thesis on “Fish-like Locomotion Using Flexible Piezoelectric Composites for Untethered Aquatic Robotics“, 8/11-12/12). Current position: PhD student, Georgia Tech